سوالات رایتینگ جنرال آیلتس (نامه) 2019شهریور 7, 1400 1400-06-28 15:11
سوالات رایتینگ جنرال آیلتس (نامه) 2019
سوالات رایتینگ جنرال آیلتس (نامه) 2019
Latest October 2019 general task 1 questions
- You are attending a course at an evening school. Write a letter to the director of the school with a complaint about the course. In your letter, you should:
Describe the course you are taking.
Explain what you don’t like about the course.
Give your opinion about what should be done about it.
- You are attending a night course at the school. You are not happy with some parts of the course. Write a letter to the school director about this. In your letter, you should tell:
What course you are studying
What you are not happy about
What you expect from the school director.
- You stayed at a friend’s house last weekend and lost your watch. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter, you should:
Thank him/her for the good time you had.
Describe your watch.
Tell your friend what would you like him/her to do with it if he/she finds it.
- Write a letter to a book store manager who is living in another city. Ask him/her to make available a book that you are interested in. In your letter, you should tell:
What book you are looking for?
Why you need this book?
How you plan to purchase the book?
- You have recently attended a professional course. Write a letter to your manager to thank him/her for the opportunity. In your letter, you should tell:
What it was about?
Explain why it was helpful to you.
Suggest other co-workers who should attend the course.
- Your friend is in another country. Write a letter to your friend asking for advice about employment opportunities in his country. In your letter, you should tell:
Why you want to work there
What skills and work experience you have
Inquire about the benefits (salary and hours).
- You have an English-speaking friend. You want to invite him/her to see a movie. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter, you should:
Describe the movie you want to see together.
Explain why you think he/she will be interested in it?
Suggest where and when you should meet before the movie.
- You ride a bicycle to work, but there is a problem with the parking. Write a letter to the manager of the parking management company. In your letter, you should tell:
Why you ride a bicycle to work
What the problem is with the parking
What your suggestions are.
- You have organized a 90th birthday party for your relative and invited elderly guests. It was a successful party. Write a letter to the hotel manager, to provide the feedback: In your letter, you should tell:
When the party took place
Why it was successful
Thank a staff member who was really helpful.
- There are some problems in the changing room in your sport center. Write a letter to the sport center manager. In your letter, you should:
Describe the problems in the changing room
Explain why the sport center is important for you
Suggest what the manager should do.
- You and your colleague want to use a company room. Write a letter to your manager and ask for permission. In your letter, you should:
Explain why you need the room
Describe which room you need and why
Tell what changes you’ll need in the room.
- You are a member of a sports club. Write a letter to the club president about an event that will be organized there. In your letter, you should tell:
What it is
Who you will invite
What your role is in this event.
- You are going to take a vacation soon and want your friend to go with you. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter, you should:
Tell him/her why you want the holiday/vacation
Describe your plan
Invite him/her to go with you.
- You had a dinner with your friend’s family. Write a letter to you friend and express your feelings about the dinner. In your letter, you should:
Say what you enjoyed about the dinner
Describe how you feel about his/her family
Invite your friend and his/her family to you place.
- You rent an apartment and you are quite happy with it but you want to suggest a renovation. Write a letter about your suggestion. In your letter, you should tell:
Your appreciation of current condition
What is the renovation and why?
What is the benefits of your suggestion?